This series of six virtual classroom sessions (VCs) is designed for business advisors, technology transfer professionals and anyone else interested in understanding how IP issues impact SMEs and new businesses.
The VCs were initially developed as part of the ip4inno project and deal with a variety of topics, with a particular focus on the business perspective.
Have you ever wondered:
- how to make IP strategy relevant and attractive to new and small businesses?
- what cost-effective alternatives to litigation exist?
- what are the peculiarities of software patents and how to successfully exploit your research?
- what are the EPO's policies on biotechnology?
- what sources of finance for innovations are there and how to time patent applications?
- what are the basics of a patent infringement suit?